Foundation Repair Tiburon
Tiburon structural foundation problems in your house, garage, or commercial building can cause one or more of the following observable symptoms or conditions: (Actual example of a Tiburon foundation repair job is detailed below.)
- floors out of level
- cracks in walls (especially above doors and windows)
- sticking doors
- sticky windows
- cracks in concrete walls
- cracks in brick walls
- crack or cracks in perimeter foundations
- cracks in driveways
Foundation Repair Causes in Tiburon
Structural foundation problems typically found in Tiburon by specialists can be caused by one or more of the following conditions for which repairs may be called for by your architect, engineer, or general contractor:
- Poor drainage problem (wet soaked soil, mud, muddy under house)
- Bad smell in basement or crawlspace caused by mold or mildew
- poor grading
- deficient underpinning or underpinning needs replacment
- earthquake or earthquakes
- land movement or landslide
- failed retaining wall problem
- expansive soil like the clay soil found in the bay area (that expands and contracts with soaking and drying)
- rotting beams
- rotted posts
- wet crawl spaces, where soil is soaked under the home
If you find any of the above on your property, you need a qualified contractor or structural engineer to inspect, and give you a professional estimate, so you can discover the best way to repair or fix the problem at the lowest cost. For your inspections, be sure and choose a foundation repair construction companies, engineering firms, or specialist expert inspectors that specialize in foundation repair work, and can provide the necessary permit or permits. We are a Bluebook listed foundation repair construction company you can rely on.
Heres an example of a foundation repair job we did in Tiburon :
Per the Architecture plans, we will do the following work:
1. Construct approximately 44 lineal feet of new foundation 6/S4.1. Footing is estimated at a depth of 2 feet.
2. Construct approximately 66 lineal feet of new foundation 2/S1.2. Footing estimated at a depth of 18 inches.
3. Construct approximately 22 lineal feet of new foundation / retaining wall 1/S4.2. Grade beams estimated at a depth of 18 inches, piers at 15 feet. We will install drainage behind the retaining wall portion only, that will daylight into the yard.
4. Demolition of the existing foundations and temporary support to be done by others. All excavation and off-haul of spoils for new foundations to be done by Ward Construction.
We will excavate, form and pour the new fireplace foundation / slab completely out of concrete. Existing fireplace to be removed by others.
We will excavate, form and pour 22 lineal feet of new retaining wall 9/S4.2 (detail not shown). We will extend the new drainage system behind this wall approximately 40 feet along the front of the residence to connect to the drain at retaining wall 1/S4.2.
We will construct approximately 8 lineal feet of pier supported retaining wall located between the new pool and the house.
Whatever foundation repair or structural problem in Tiburon, call Ward Construction for a professional estimate from the experts.