Foundation Repair Pittsburg
Pittsburg structural foundation repair problems in your house, garage, or commercial building can cause one or more of the following observable symptoms or conditions: (Actual example of a Pittsburg foundation repair job is detailed below.)
- floors out of level
- cracks in walls (especially above doors and windows)
- sticking doors
- sticky windows
- cracks in concrete walls
- cracks in brick walls
- crack or cracks in perimeter foundations
- cracks in driveways
Foundation Repair Causes in Pittsburg
Structural foundation problems typically found in Pittsburg by specialists can be caused by one or more of the following conditions for which repairs may be called for by your architect, engineer, or general contractor:
- Poor drainage problem (wet soaked soil, mud, muddy under house)
- Bad smell in basement or crawlspace caused by mold or mildew
- poor grading
- deficient underpinning or underpinning needs replacement
- earthquake or earthquakes
- land movement or landslide
- failed retaining wall problem
- expansive soil like the clay soil found in the bay area (that expands and contracts with soaking and drying)
- rotting beams
- rotted posts
- wet crawl spaces, where soil is soaked under the home
If you find any of the above on your property, you need a qualified foundation repair contractor or structural engineer to inspect, and give you a professional estimate, so you can discover the best way to repair or fix the problem at the lowest cost. For your inspections, be sure and choose a foundation repair construction companies, engineering firms, or specialist expert inspectors that specialize in foundation repair work, and can provide the necessary permit or permits. We are a Bluebook listed foundation repair construction company you can rely on.
Heres an example of a foundation repair job we did in Pittsburg :
Per the Recommendations of Robert Rogers, we will do the following work:
1. Construct eleven 18 inch diameter piers and haunches drilled to a maximum 15 feet deep, along the front, right, and rear sides of your home. Additional depth as specified by the engineer will be charged at a rate of $xxx per foot. Less depth will be deducted at a rate of $xx per foot.
2. We will then lift your existing foundation off of the new piers to bring that area of your home to within 1 inch of level. We will replace the wood underpinning blocks in the area of the lift with adjustable steel jacks to make a smooth transition with the rest of your home.
3. We will remove the family room concrete slab floor, and no replacement is included. All framing to be done by others.
4. We will remove and not replace the concrete flatwork and chain link fence located along the right side.
5. We will remove and replace the existing rear deck boards as necessary to install the piers.
6. All engineering and applicable permits are included.
Whatever foundation repair or structural problem in Pittsburg, call Ward Construction for a professional estimate from the experts.