Ward Construction provides services in the greater San Francisco Bay Area, specifically Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin and Solano Counties. Our coverage includes Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Hayward, Marin and other East Bay and North Bay cities.
Here’s an example of the type of services provided:
1. Remove and replace as necessary approximately 110 square feet of concrete along the right, front, and left front sides of your home.
We will replace all the concrete removed with concrete to match the existing as close as we can, but it will still be noticeably different. It is impossible for the new concrete to exactly match the old.
We will remove and replace as necessary the existing front deck boards.
2. Construct twelve 18 inch diameter by 20 feet maximum depth concrete piers and haunches along the right, front and left sides. Additional pier depth as directed by the engineer will be charged at a rate of $100 per foot. Core barrel drilling time will be charged at a rate of $175 per hour.
3. Lift the perimeter foundation as much as we can off of the new piers to bring the floors to a more level position. We will adjust the sub-area framing beneath the kitchen to help flatten the kitchen floor. We will replace as necessary 1 deck post located at the right corner of the front deck and 2 posts near the front corner of the left side deck.
4. Construct approximately 56 lineal feet of concrete grade beam connecting piers #4 through #12 to the existing foundation.
5. Remove and replace approximately 20 lineal feet of garage slab where it is already cut, and install a 4 inch solid pipe from behind the sub-area retaining wall to daylight at the upper driveway.