Foundation Repair San Anselmo
San Anselmo structural foundation problems in your house, garage, or commercial building can cause one or more of the following observable symptoms or conditions: (Actual example of a San Anselmo foundation repair job is detailed below.)
- floors out of level
- cracks in walls (especially above doors and windows)
- sticking doors
- sticky windows
- cracks in concrete walls
- cracks in brick walls
- crack or cracks in perimeter foundations
- cracks in driveways
Foundation Repair Causes in San Anselmo
Structural foundation problems typically found in San Anselmo by specialists can be caused by one or more of the following conditions for which repairs may be called for by your architect, engineer, or general contractor:
- Poor drainage problem (wet soaked soil, mud, muddy under house)
- Bad smell in basement or crawlspace caused by mold or mildew
- poor grading
- deficient underpinning or underpinning needs replacement
- earthquake or earthquakes
- land movement or landslide
- failed retaining wall problem
- expansive soil like the clay soil found in the bay area (that expands and contracts with soaking and drying)
- rotting beams
- rotted posts
- wet crawl spaces, where soil is soaked under the home
If you find any of the above on your property, you need a qualified contractor or structural engineer to inspect, and give you a professional estimate, so you can discover the best way to repair or fix the problem at the lowest cost. For your inspections, be sure and choose a foundation repair construction companies, engineering firms, or specialist expert inspectors that specialize in foundation repair work, and can provide the necessary permit or permits. We are a Bluebook listed foundation repair construction company you can rely on.
Heres an example of a foundation repair job we did in San Anselmo :
Per the plans provided, we will do the following work:
1. Excavate and off-haul the soil for the new footings after all other earthwork has been done by others.
2. Construct 9 concrete piers 10 feet deep each.
3. Form and pour new strip footings and grade beams.
4. Form and pour new garage slab.
Whatever foundation repair or structural problem in San Anselmo, call Ward Construction for a professional estimate from the experts.